If you can't beat them, just dance!

If you can't beat them, just dance!

Tuesday, November 15, 2016






Hey Dolls! and maybe some guys.... to the people of the anonymous internet.

Here is the posting schedule I came up with in order to have the best and most fulfilled post for all of you who decided to start reading this crazy adventure. 

My two main posts will be Sunday and Wednesday nights; meaning probably in the 9,10, 11 PM region do to the fact I have a day job, and writers block hits at the most inconvenient moments. Which means I will be reaching your beautiful eyes, and trying to make you laugh, at the beginning and middle of your weeks. That way A) you won't miss anything important, and still have a social life. And B) I can still have a social life and my posts won't become boring. ( Not that they aren't already). This whole blogging thing is all very new to me, and the winging it process is uhm well not so new. I have no idea if anyone even decided to read this whole endeavor of mine. Either way Sunday and Wednesday are going to be the all access, putting out all the stuff that I can come up with out there. That way you can start your wonderful ( not so wonderful) work weeks with a nice hit of a crazy wine drinking pinup; while also having a nice hump day treat of just the same. 

oh oh ! I almost forgot! Don't forget to comment with questions, or shoot me something with inquiries. I am pretty good at responding, if I remember to hit send button after I type something out. I am going to create an email soon for bookings as well. All will come to pass in the future. 

With Love,

Miss Lil' Librarian 

No comments:

Post a Comment