If you can't beat them, just dance!

If you can't beat them, just dance!

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Rainy Day Thoughts



The romance of the holiday season is in the air. The air is getting solder, the rain is beginning to storm outside.. and you begin to look around for someone to keep you nice and warm.


I am taking a step back from he fashion posts and schedules, this rainy Sunday(well for me), and getting into the dreamy state I find myself around this time of year. This weekend sent me straight for the candles that smell like love, a hot coco, and the warmest blanket I can find. With Thanksgiving( for the US) and Christmas( if you celebrate) fast approaching the season of my dreams is just around the corner. There is nothing like seeing the smiles of your loved ones and making the spiced alcoholic drinks that make your bellies warm and your mind just a little fuzzy. 

This time of year sparks something inside of me that I suddenly become a hopeless romantic. Which most of the year I am the farthest thing from it. All I want to do is drink warm drinks, read a good book and cuddle by the fire with someone special. I don't know about you.. but a warm body sometimes just makes everything a little better. You may disagree, being that strong independent person that you may need, the "i don't need nobody" type. But the holidays is suppose to be spent with those you love and care about, whether blood or non blood family. SO .. I encourage all of you to make this time about other people, and fall into the magical time of being loved and love others. With the rain falling outside, and my hands freezing as I am sitting here typing at my computer it all really got me thinking. I have always been one to love this time of the year, from the weather to the music. I know not everyone out there may have the same feelings, but I want to be the light in their life to turn that Grinch mentality to something Cindy LuHoo would be proud of. With all the weird and dark things going on in the world right now having something to look forward to or think about that is positive is super important. Share the love with those around you, bake something, make someone smile when they are having an awful day. Pass on the happiness and love to those who may need it the most, even if it is small.  Try to make someone laugh, cook some dinner for someone or just go see a movie. 


If you are a frequent blogger than you may or may not hear that a lot from other bloggers. I don't even consider myself one. But I thought I would send those caring and romantic vibes out into the world so you know that despite me having no idea who you may be or your history, I just want to wish you a happy and warm holiday season despite what ever holiday you may believe in. 


XOXO
With Love
Miss Lil Librarian

No comments:

Post a Comment